Access Code Card for the Online Tutorial for the National Evaluation Series Social Science Test by - epub fb2 djvu
|Title:||Access Code Card for the Online Tutorial for the National Evaluation Series Social Science Test|
|Other Formats:||mobi azw doc txt|
|Publisher:||Pearson; 1 edition (February 7, 2011)|
|Size EPUB version:||1430 kb|
|Size FB2 version:||1899 kb|
|Category:||Education & Teaching|
|Subcategory:||Schools & Teaching|
Free Download links
- 1430 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1899 downloads at 23 mb/s
Created with your success in mind, two regarded Pearson companies, the Evaluation Systems group of Pearson and Pearson’s Teacher Education and Development group, have jointly developed this robust study guide with features designed to help you prepare for your teacher licensure test, the most important last step toward your becoming a teacher.
Study Guide Features
· Diagnostic Test items written by the team from the Evaluation Systems group of Pearson, authors of custom and national teacher certification tests.
· A NES test study guide framework that explains each of the test competencies and test item expectations.
· End-of-chapter Exercises that help you work with the content covered on the test.
· A list of key resources you’ll need to help you prepare for your specific test.